We are committed in protecting the privacy of our customers. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties, except where it is part of providing a service to you – for example delivery of orders, customer research or where we have your permission to do so. We will not sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or any other personal information you have provided to any third party without your permission.
Benefits of registering with us
Registering is an easy way to manage your personal information. You can access "your account" with your email address and password. Below are more great features available to you online after creating your own account:.
Get special offers and other content only available to registered users.
Save time during checkout - we will pre-fill most of the fields with your default billing and shipping information.
See the status of your pending orders and track your packages. Plus, view the details of your previous orders. Use of Information. We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience;
2. To process your orders, to contact you concerning the status of an order, to answer any of your questions, or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
3. To contact you about upcoming Aldo Cyprus sales, promotions, and product information;
4. To allow you to participate in contests and other promotions;
5. To help us learn more about our site visitors and customers and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
6. To address problems with the Website, our business or our products and services and to protect the security of the Website and our business; 7. To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers from our partners.
Transfers of your Information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Cyprus. This transfer of information may be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide other support services. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use our security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. If you wish to verify or modify the details you have submitted to Aldo Cyprus, you may do so by accessing your account information section or by contacting us using the contact information provided below on this page. We request proof of identity (e-mail address and password submitted upon registration) before we reveal information. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser's password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
Third party sites
Our web site may contain links to third parties. If you follow a link to any of these web sites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these web sites.